Possibly the most versatile and easiest recipe so far. This is fabulous as a dip – use it to dunk carrot sticks, celery, breadsticks or crispy tortillas. Dredge flatbreads through it, dollop it over roast chicken, or smear it onto a wrap and roll it up with feta and salad. It’s also amazing as an accompaniment to any barbecue food. This dip takes no time to make and keeps in the fridge, covered, for a couple of days.
- ½ jar roasted red peppers
- 50g blanched almonds
- 1 red chilli, chopped (leave the seeds in if you love the heat)
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 tablespoon pomegranate molasses
- ½ tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- ½ tablespoon lemon juice
- Small bunch coriander, chopped
Put the almonds into a food processer, and whizz until fine. Add the remaining ingredients and whizz it again until smooth. Season with salt and pepper and it’s ready – it’s as simple as that.
Check out The HuddersFoodie’s other recipes HERE!